PEAX Equipment

WY draw results elk 2024

I drew 100-1 with max points. Unbelievably my daughter drew a Random in same area with 8 points. It's crazy how things work out sometimes.
Congrats! You and your daughter are in for a good hunt. I had the 100-2 last year and really enjoyed that desert elk hunt. Feel free to send me a PM as I would be happy to share what I learned last year about the elk in this unit.

Good, perfect timing I'll be in Montana hunting antlered elk and deer for what you paid for your cow tag in Wyoming.

Oh, and a bighorn ram too.
Just curious how you're hunting 2 species in ID for the price of a cow tag in WY? NR elk alone are over $650. Reduced cow NR in WY is less than $300. I mean, I'm enjoying the banter between you two but was genuinely curious. :)

Just curious how you're hunting 2 species in ID for the price of a cow tag in WY? NR elk alone are over $650. Reduced cow NR in WY is less than $300. I mean, I'm enjoying the banter between you two but was genuinely curious. :)
Native NR OTC deer elk combo in Montana, half price. Used to get NR deer and elk for $144 total.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back