Tinder/Hinge/dating apps in general

Dubz337

With the great success of the weed thread, i thought another thread that’ll get some people to roll their eyes and comment ‘wHenS tHe oFFsEasOn OveR’ was in order. For those of you still looking for love, how’s the dating app game treating you? One with the most success? With regards to hunting, how long do you take to tell them you hunt/own firearms? What’s the general reaction when you do?

I met my wife on Bumble while living in Minneapolis, lots of loopy gun haters but hunting is such a tradition in MN, gun ownership isn’t really seen as weird.

I’ve pretty sure I’ve told this story on here before, but I was building an AR when my wife and I starting dating right when there was a high profile shooting and there was a big push on social media to ban AR15s.

My now wife stopped over when I was in the basement when had only been dating a short while, and she asked what I was down there. I said I was building a gun, and did not specify what kind.

She pressed further and asked what kind of gun, I sheepishly said an AR-15. She then asked if that’s the one that every one hates right now, I said Yes and thought I was gonna get some blowback for sure, but she just laughed and said that’s cool.

God speed to all the men out there hustling on the dating apps. It’s a cold, dark and lonely place at times.

I was on bumble about 8 months ago and met my GF there. Took 7 or 8 dates with other gals to find a good one.

It was pretty clear I was an outdoorsman based on my pics.

It's kind of like facebook marketplace. There's a lot of tire kickers running around. It's actually incredible how many women just want your horn.

I have a couple buddies and employees in their 20s. One has pictures of dead animals on his profile and the other does not. They both do very well in getting their horns taken care of but are both trying to pursue serious relationships and aren’t having much luck on the apps for that. I’m glad I’m only dating my wife these days. It’s a different world these days

So I'm very confused now about this horn reference. I took it to mean gals wanting to meet up to see your trophies (horns) and probably extract honey holes. Some of you are making me think it was intended to be something dirty?
It’s incredibly prevalent in the fly fishing world for gals to sleep with guides for free trips so they can get instagram photos.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back