Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Wyoming "Random" Elk Draw

beaglegun

We have been playing this "random draw" powerball for 5 years now and nobody I know has ever drawn. I'm sure it's real. Did anybody that didnt have enough pref points, draw in the random part of the draw?

My son and I have drawn random draw tags. It’s a great feeling getting a ‘bonus’ tag and jumping the line.

I know this isnt what you asked ,but I have a question. How do you if you are successful in the draw? What does it look like in your wyoming account ? Other states i apply states cleary you are successful or unsuccessful. Thanks for help and congrats to those that drew a tag!

I know this isnt what you asked ,but I have a question. How do you if you are successful in the draw? What does it look like in your wyoming account ? Other states i apply states cleary you are successful or unsuccessful. Thanks for help and congrats to those that drew a tag!
Go to the draw results, it clearly states successful or unsuccessful.

Screenshot_20240519_094348_Chrome.jpg

I dont even remember what I applied for , since itwas so looong ago. But it was a second choice 007-4. I think cow tag havent been able to look it up yet

It doesnt show in your profile. Your preference points will be gone if you drew 1st choise, full price licence. You have to click draw results and log in. Then you will see "unsuccessful". Thats what i see year after year after year

7-4 is cow tag. I had that 3 years ago. Thats an expensive cow but you got a tag and you should be able to find a cow

Yeah its pricey, it was second choice. but ive never hunted wyoming before, so paying for an adventure, a good one i hope. I wanted a chance to hunt wyoming before to old, not many options in the east. I ll never draw a va. tag. Beaglegun how did your hunt go? Any suggestions for me im not too proud asking for help. Please me if you do . Ive got some ideas. I'll be bugging some biologists this week. Homework begins

Newberg won with one point; i think it was 1-2 seasons ago.

I'm curious to know what he put in for this year- not the specific unit, but if he paid for the special draw on a unit and won from the Special-Random pool.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back