Boogity, boogity! 2024 NASCAR Fantasy League is open.

Don't know if Wrecky landed one on KFB or not but it got exciting for a minute!

Yeah for tiny portions of rhe race when tires were good. 10 laps in and it was single file racing rhe whole way with nothing happeninf

No, but side by side racing where you can make a pass would be great. Exhibit A: Logano and Bubba last 15 laps of stage 1
They were side by side but there wasn’t any passing! That’s the drivers main complaint with the cars, they’re so close that it’s almost impossible to pass and they’re so glued to the track with downforce you can’t hard hit somebody hard enough to move them

They were side by side but there wasn’t any passing! That’s the drivers main complaint with the cars, they’re so close that it’s almost impossible to pass and they’re so glued to the track with downforce you can’t hard hit somebody hard enough to move them
If every race was like last night, even with the cool added twist of a pre race heat, viewership would significantly drop.

What was really awesome was the tire deal. I loved that the teams had options and what is crazy is that only 6 guys kept the reds on out of 20 and their option was the better choice. That part makes it more interesting/competitive and I'm all for that. I've always thought that the amount of tires teams get should be reduced where it forces you to make difficult decisions during the race. Nascar should figure out something where if they know that a tire can make it without being typically destoryed at 50 laps, and its a 200 lap race - give them only 4 sets of tires.

I don't know. Sometimes the back and forth battle of 2 cars is more exciting than a clean pass. Side by side for a bunch of laps with one car gaining or losing ground but not quite enough to clear the other. At 140 miles per hour. While taking corners. Without wrecking. Guess Larson must have cheated somewhere with his car because they are all the same yet he went from last to 3rd. Hamlin drove to the front. I'm just saying that there are other things to watch besides who is leading and how many lead changes they have. 🤷‍♂️

Sometimes the back and forth battle of 2 cars is more exciting than a clean pass. Side by side for a bunch of laps with one car gaining or losing ground but not quite enough to clear the other. At 140 miles per hour. While taking corners. Without wrecking.
Yes this is great and I guess that wasn't really my point. I actually would love to see that happen x10 in a race rather than just twice (Larson had a good one going trying to pass for 5 laps or so)

What I really want to know about the race yesterday is how was that brisket @Dave N ??? Down a few root beers with it?
That's for NEXT weekend. Got a few Hickory rounds split yesterday to prepare. Now I'm trying to figure out just when to start it so I can stay awake for both races!

That's for NEXT weekend. Got a few Hickory rounds split yesterday to prepare. Now I'm trying to figure out just when to start it so I can stay awake for both races!
If I didn't have a trip planed for next weekend to AK, I'd totally be inviting myself over ;)

Too bad. You would have internet access to the fantasy league and actually be able to make your picks while I kick your butt in points! 🤪
Well its Charlotte so you can pretty much count on KFB, Hamlin, Logano and even Reddick lately to be in the top 10 at the end.

Get Jimmy in any car and I'll put $1000 on him being in the top 3 - No doubt his best track where he just always won there.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jon_G
Back