NEW SITKA Ambient 75

2024 Utah Draw Results

without a record of what you applied for how you gonna show something was handled incorrectly? And any itemized receipt of your app contains the info needed to look up result via this method.

search emails for UDWR or DONOTREPLY
I do have the email with the transaction, it's just not finding my application when I enter it, and I've checked to ensure it's the right year and I didn't miss enter any info..;)

Maybe they'll give me a sheep tag if they screwed up... :ROFLMAO:

For anybody that found they drew a permit, was their success in the high bonus point tag, or random? Meaning, did anybody draw where they put in for a longshot that required getting the permit in the Random draw?

For anybody that found they drew a permit, was their success in the high bonus point tag, or random? Meaning, did anybody draw where they put in for a longshot that required getting the permit in the Random draw?
Good question. Mine only shows general deer, and I should be guaranteed.

Yes, if this works as it appears to - I drew pronghorn with 2 NR points.

I cant figure it out and the CC update link says everything has been processed. So should be posted any minute/day.

I cant figure it out and the CC update link says everything has been processed. So should be posted any minute/day.
HT DOES NOT NEED YOU PULLING MORE OIL tags. Too soon.Too soon my friend.

LOL, just kidding Hope your amazing arc of incredible luck continues!

It's been saying that for about 5 days now. I'm hoping to see it soon but not counting on the UDWR to release any earlier than Thursday.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avidcork
Back