PEAX Equipment

Henry “Survival” .22

CPAjeff

After reading Hatchet to my children a few years ago, I decided to get some sort of breakdown .22 to put in the vehicle emergency kit. I’ve used it periodically to do some plinking to pass the time.

Yesterday my son played hookie from school and we attempted to make our way to a lake, full of arctic grayling. The lake ended up being inaccessible due to snow, but we did find a nice meadow full of potguts. A boy, a .22, and a target rich environment is a match made in heaven!

Cloud Sky Jeans Plant Mountain

If anyone is in the market for a “survival” .22, the Henry is hard to beat!

Last edited:
After reading Hatchet to my children a few years ago, I decided to get some sort of breakdown .22 to put in the vehicle emergency kit. I’ve used it periodically to do some plinking to pass the time.

Yesterday my son played hookie from school and we attempted to make our way to a lake, full of arctic grayling. The lake ended up being inaccessible due to snow, but we did find a nice meadow full of potguts. A boy, a .22, and a target rich environment is a match made in heaven!

If anyone is in the market for a “survival” .22, the Henry is hard to beat!
Way better than school! I have a feeling he learned more and made more memories.

Decades ago in the 70s I bought one when it was made by Charter Arms. I sold it and then regretted and bought another that was later stolen from me. Replaced it and again sold it later.
Now I own the Henry and I won’t be selling it.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back