What gag gift would you give a hunter for Christmas?

We always do gag gifts at Christmas.

So, I shot a doe this year during the Illinois gun season to fill my doe tag.... It was a now or never shot and I was 99% confident it wasn't a fawn when I pulled the trigger.... but I was wrong, and it was in fact a fawn doe that was all by itself coming through the timber.

I got this Sunday from my wife's uncle at our family christmas.... lol

HAR HAR HAR....

I gave him a pack of targets since it took him 4 shots to get his buck killed.

1234.jpg

How would you feel about a nice box of “gagged” ammo? Make up some custom hand loads with no powder and a “deactivated” primer.

How would you feel about a nice box of “gagged” ammo? Make up some custom hand loads with no powder and a “deactivated” primer.
Those are bound to get a chuckle when trying to stop the biker home intruders from gang raping your wife. 😲

Last edited:
Around Halloween this year my buddy lost a deer he hit with archery gear. We trailed long as we could, blood ran out, etc.
The standing joke in camp was that we could have extended the blood trail longer had he remembered to pack along a bottle of that fake Halloween Blood.
Guess what he just received in the mail?

If they're in the overcompensating crowd, get em some crossbow bolts and 6.5 ammo; that'll surely piss them off for no reason :D

Back