Yeti GOBOX Collection

Waterdog willy's tourny's

Delw

how many of you guys fished them? How many want to try them?
for those who never fished a tourny this is probally the best way to go..
its cheap $5 with a $10 big money option payed at the store.
$7 with a $15 dollar big money option if you pay at the lake

if your in the big money 1st place generally pays around $400 bucks and around $150 for the $5 one..

You weigh in one fish, Kids are free but they dont get the money prize's..Craig will give them lures and such if they catch there own fish and weigh it in....

Trust me get them in the money options the few times I didnt my kids would have been in the money , my daughter would have taken 1st and 5th last year my son would have taken around 7th last year as well... Kids tend to catch fish when you least expect it so its worth it.

If you have 2 adults in the boat they must be in the same option you cant have one guy in the $5 tourny and your partner in the other option.....

The weighin is at the 10 lane boat ramp at 9pm sharp they wont wait for you.... call waterdog willy's or fishermans choice for more info.

they also have it fridays as well and a new tourny starting the first sat of every month for a high $ tourny 3 fish and you fish till 12 midnight..

Delw

Delw if you need a place to store ALL that stuff, I just bought a house and I would be more than happy to store your surplus here with me...just a thought :D

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back