Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

MLB

What do you know, 3 teams I can't stand at the top, and my M's managed to make the top 10 (pipe dream). I hope Kelenic has another toddler tantrum, kicks a bucket or punches and wall, cries, then gets benched.

Can someone say a small prayer for my Astros please. On second thought make it a huge prayer. They are really stinking up the place.

We needed to do more to improve pitching in the offseason. If Strider can’t come back, it’s going to get really bad.
I think that adding Sale and Lopez were pretty good improvements. Strider's injury is unfortunate. I have never felt comfortable with Fried for some reason. Just never felt like he had what it takes to be a #1 for the long haul. I'm probably in the minority.

I think that adding Sale and Lopez were pretty good improvements. Strider's injury is unfortunate. I have never felt comfortable with Fried for some reason. Just never felt like he had what it takes to be a #1 for the long haul. I'm probably in the minority.
He certainly hasn’t looked good so far this year. I think he gets the start today, so hopefully it’s better than his first two starts.

Fried is a legit ace, he just needs to get into a rhythm. i think his first start this year #@)(*%* his head a bit, this ball call would rattle any pitcher, especially in that situation. MLB needs pitch challenges ASAP. it makes my head hurt trying to come up with reasons why not to do it.
1712944617630.png

Fried is a legit ace, he just needs to get into a rhythm. i think his first start this year #@)(*%* his head a bit, this ball call would rattle any pitcher, especially in that situation. MLB needs pitch challenges ASAP. it makes my head hurt trying to come up with reasons why not to do it.
View attachment 322590
Maybe, but that pitch was near the end of an already terrible outing. I'm rooting for him to prove me wrong.

I will say that some of the pitch challenge examples I've seen from the minors are very smooth and don't really interrupt the flow.

Can we start a list on what Pitcher hasn't got TJ this season yet?

Maybe, but that pitch was near the end of an already terrible outing. I'm rooting for him to prove me wrong.

I will say that some of the pitch challenge examples I've seen from the minors are very smooth and don't really interrupt the flow.
that pitch was a 2-2 count with two outs on a 2-0 score. it unraveled after that. should've been strike three, inning over.

Regarding pitch challenge, it could be even more smooth in the majors. and they could expand the zone an inch or something to give the umps some leniency on their calls if that's their gripe.

that pitch was a 2-2 count with two outs on a 2-0 score. it unraveled after that. should've been strike three, inning over.

Regarding pitch challenge, it could be even more smooth in the majors. and they could expand the zone an inch or something to give the umps some leniency on their calls if that's their gripe.
No excuse for not having electronic ball and strike calls imo. It’s 2024.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back