MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

In Case the Public Land Hunter Potheads have the munchies......

Probably right. I thought maybe the colorful pan would be of interest to some, but most likely the pothead elk hunter will find it easier to lounge on the couch with that bag of Ranch Doritos with the remote,
re-watching episodes of the meat eater. Besides I hear the "new" stuff is pretty powerful, veggie and knife play might not be a good idea................................

The raspberries look nice, and I bet the sweet/tart combo would be good, especially with some ancho chilies mixed in. But I'm a little surprised to see the meat cooked separately from the rest of it. Any particular reason?

Had some fantastic Michigan whitetail steaks & Lake Michigan salmon this week that my father-in-law grilled from last year's harvest. We didn't do well enough on the bass to keep them for a meal. Such is life.

A coarse chipotle blend spice goes on the veggies/fruit along with a touch of brown sugar. The elk (works with any game bird - NOT DUCK - or shrimp as well) sizzles in olive oil and a bit of mango salsa and lime. They join forces and flavors on the tortilla.
Very nice.

Having grown up in Nordern Minnasoda, how anyone can eat bass is beyond me - the ratio of worms to fish flesh is about 1:3:oops:. So I'd say you dodged a bullet:D.

Olive oil is a low heat oil. I've always avoided it in favor of peanut oil or avocado oil. interesting tomsee you break traditions & conventional wisdom. You've always seemed like a guy who lived a staid & uneventful life. :D

The olive oil - as part of my staid life style, I'm watching my bad fat intake..............................
At the same time, you will note my never hitting the like button - my little way of going against "conventional wisdom".
I know that'll dictate I never make the who's who list of an internet forum.
The fajitas were real good.............

I'd definitely roll one of those into a big ole fatty. I prefer corn tortillas. Nothing like a fat one and a cold one.

I'm on that low fat diet too now, but I take that to mean quit cooking everything in bacon grease.

You do you, buddy. I got yer back. :)

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jon_G
Back