PEAX Equipment

I'm 20 years old. What's your excuse?

• Thread starter Deleted member 40643
  • Start date
Oh man, can't wait to hear all the excuses when he comes back to check his thread! Those pictures though šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

We might have to call off the Calvary here boys. I think youā€™ve got the wrong suspect.

here we have a different logo, Colorado and that dang darned RZRs

FA3132AF-1C91-423C-BCAA-6851A5FA02CD.png

Yes I found him on Facebook yesterday but didn't want to spoil their fun!
As to the above group, their photo had me in stitches, and I think the OP wouldn't want himself to be included in that lineup :ROFLMAO:
Cheers
Richard
We might have to call off the Calvary here boys. I think youā€™ve got the wrong suspect.

here we have a different logo, Colorado and that dang darned RZRs

View attachment 118390

Last edited:
Two different Dawn to Dusks, I believe. Our original poster is the Instagram Flat Brimmer.

As for the group photo ones, itā€™s easy to give them a hard time and they have a certain amount coming, but really it just looks like a group of friends who like hunting and videoing their hunts. They could be doing a lot worse with their free time. I havenā€™t watched any of their videos, and donā€™t plan on it, so Iā€™ll hold off my judgement and give them the benefit of the doubt.

I think yā€™all must have really hurt his pride or something, itā€™s like he has been shamed out of all social media! He hasnā€™t even updated that Instagram page since back in August LOL!

I'm passed twenty by forty-five more.

No flat brimmer here.

By age twenty, I had a half dozen deer under my belt. Going to college and working full time.

Life is good!

We have a huge hat retailer down the street. I stopped in there a couple of years back and the owner was telling me how big his internet business was etc. I asked him the flat rim to regular rim sales percentage and he replied ā€œoh, easily 80%+ flatā€. Times they are a changingā€¦

Back