Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Hunttalk Backroom

Reesej escaping the back room is pretty much a death sentence. who knows what else that guy is capable of with a 1500’ Amazon hammock that he didn’t have time to tell us about.
Poor dude, rejection letters and, I would wager, a litter of forum banishments. His tea leaves weren’t scrambled properly.

Reesej escaping the back room is pretty much a death sentence. who knows what else that guy is capable of with a 1500’ Amazon hammock that he didn’t have time to tell us about.
Why do I feel like I missed something . . .

Tjones is in first, along with Greenhorn.
The rest of you jokers can hang, remain reading the "tell me how to put my underwear on" threads.
Mdunc...you are in for a dunking next time off your own boat...full throttle backwards. Untangle your own dang fish. ;)

Tjones is in first, along with Greenhorn.
The rest of you jokers can hang, remain reading the "tell me how to put my underwear on" threads.
Mdunc...you are in for a dunking next time off your own boat...full throttle backwards. Untangle your own dang fish. ;)
What if Greenhorn "jumped you in"? mtmuley

What if Greenhorn "jumped you in"? mtmuley
Actually, I wouldn't mind a Montana Only members category. Imagine the uproar?
But exceptions would have to be made for a select few colorful out-of-staters we find dear. :)

SITKA Pre Season Savings

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shinerbt
Back