PEAX Equipment

Going to Moab!

If you are coming from the west on I-70 stop at Ray’s Tavern in Green River, Utah for a great hamburger

My wife and I are taking our annual vacation to Moab. We're doing some off-roading, visiting Arches, doing some hiking to see the cave art and some fishing on the Colorado River. The trips I had there were very 'turn and burn' so I didn't give myself a chance to explore.

What else should we do, and what's your restaurant recommendations?

There are some great food trucks at the Moab Food Truck Court in the middle of town.
Milt's Stop and Eat is fun, right next to that is La Duena, another great food truck for Mexican food.

Mill Canyon dinosaur track site and Dino Bone trail are interesting and short side trips if you're into that stuff.

Highway 128 into/out of Moab is worth the drive if you don't want to do 191 twice.

You need an Entry Pass to get into Arches now. Buy it early at Recreation.gov

We just got back from White Rim Trail last weekend (also permit-required). It's beautiful country.

Plan ahead for what you want to do. The best food down there is actually in Green River at Tamarisk, IMO.

imagejpeg_0(3).jpg
imagejpeg_1001.jpg

20240505_201428.jpg

imagejpeg_0(4).jpgimage000000(2).jpg

You need an Entry Pass to get into Arches now. Buy it early at Recreation.gov

We just got back from White Rim Trail last weekend (also permit-required). It's beautiful country.

Plan ahead for what you want to do. The best food down there is actually in Green River at Tamarisk, IMO.

View attachment 325594
View attachment 325596

View attachment 325595

View attachment 325597View attachment 325598

I watched some Jeeps go down those switchbacks one evening and thought I would really like to do that one of these days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmokinHunter
Back