Whatever happened to..?

@TOGIE Weren't we just talking about this lately?

Duck-Slayer doesn't seem like the type of guy that has lost interesting himself in hunting/fishing

Exactly.

I am curious, are you at least still slaying ducks @Duck-Slayer ??

One things for sure, I’ll always have a desk job, so even if my kids chew up hunting time, I’ll always have time for Hunt Talk 😉

I like “hedgehog’s” new avatar photo, took a little searching but I found it….just curious if he’s still as flexible as he was in earlier “movies”

Before you joined us though he would have wound your clock. 🤣
Fun guy though loved lures and thread fishing.
Jose had a $hit stirrer the size of a boat paddle that's for sure!
And once you allowed the skin to be punctured, he'd burrow in like a tick lol. Def a poster child for the Mean Girls Club at times!

I will say this for him though, the guy was a damn good dad- he used to send me practice vids when our girls were deep into basketball.
His kid was a PLAYER!

Some of you will remember Ithaca...IIIRC he could track a bird thru the air. But seriously, he produced good content.

Last edited:
He is still a stone cold killer, I see him from time to time when I’m hanging with Moosie, my daughter is dating Moosie’s son 😂
Matt
Dig Oscar's hunting apparel line.

The Odyssey V1 pant appears to be a very versatile! I believe IB is modeling some of the clothing apparel along with your daughter's b/f.

You still involved? He sell the fishing line of clothing to "C Sik" or diversify his branding?

Dig Oscar's hunting apparel line.

The Odyssey V1 pant appears to be a very versatile! I believe IB is modeling some of the clothing apparel along with your daughter's b/f.

You still involved? He sell the fishing line of clothing to "C Sik" or diversify his branding?

I’m not too involved except IG and pimping his clothes, he’s got boots now,
Matt

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back