Your Preset In Reach Messages

CJnGA

Do y'all notice better success in sending preset messages over regular text messages? Here in the pine thickets of GA, it's hit or miss with getting messages to go through. Wondering if using presets would be better.

neffa3

Hell I can't even remember. I know I was using the quick messages all spring thinking they were the free preset messages. I just thought I was getting a great deal because there was like 20 of them. Luckily it's not THAT expensive.

MNElkNut

Can we take this thread on a right hand turn and SUGGEST preset messages? I for one laughed at JLS's

"Coming back. Wear that red lacy thing."

Sorry, I don't want to spoil your thread. But that was funny.

MITCHMO

I have mine that also say if you see this multiple times…….

so if they see the same message in the same spot more than once it means the alternate. An example being “found elk, if you see this multiple times in the same spot the elk is down”. So we know if it’s a sighing or a shooting. Same thing for needing help. Help or a need to meet up may not be an emergency. If my phone dies or is broken, I want to make sure my preset messages will get me what I need. I’ve also had it where it’s raining and I can’t use my touch screen no matter how hard I try to curl into a ball and dry it off.

MTGomer

I just have one preset

“all is well. Just checking in”.
Beyond that, I type a message out.

Last edited:
Wild Alaskan Salmon Seafood

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NEOHhunter23