Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

You are driving me nuts...........

Elkhunter

This forum on lions is about to drive me nuts. i have always wanted to get a lion, but lately I am starting to get possesed with the thought of getting a cat.
Thank you bcat and BCA.

------------------
Elk Hunting 101: Everything You Need To Know About Elk Hunting
www.jacksonholewyoming.net/elk

Elkhunter, my pleasure! I always love to tell stories of my hunts (especially lion and bear) and show some of the pictures. I'll get some more pics scanned soon. If you decide you want to go this year, there is still time. Might be better to plan for next year though.

------------------
http://members.aol.com/bearckadv

[email protected]

cat08.gif

[This message has been edited by Bear Creek Adventures (edited 01-15-2001).]

Now you all know why I RARELY frequent this page.....

.....I CAN'T STAND TO READ ABOUT ALL THE CAT HUNTS AND THE PIX DON'T HELP EITHER!

I NEVER had an inkling to lion hunt until Doug started posting pix months ago..... now not only am i hooked, you should hear my 4 1/2 year old son ramble on about it!

I'm ready to re-mortgage my house in order to go on a lion hunt!

------------------
indian.gif

VEGETARIAN: Indian word meaning 'Bad Hunter'

Elk Hunter-Get ya some dogs and get ya one! Theres plenty of lions up in your country. My attorney on the land swap thing is form your country. He saw on by the road the other day feeding on a raodkill deer! Let me know if I can be of any assistance. I dont have any dogs for sale right now, but we might be able to find ya some. If ya want to do it guided there are some good houndsman in your area too. If worst comes to worst I will takes ya!!!! It is something every hunter should experiance at least once in his life.bcat

------------------
If you aint the lead dog the scenery never changes
bcatrunningcat.gif
Logoboy.jpg

Elkhunter.........8 cats killed between star valley this yr and greys river this yearYa dont need alot of dogs just make a couple of friends that have dogs and pickup a pup of your own (so ya dont feel like a lush.......LOL) and join them

------------------
If there isn't any dogs in heaven .....IAINT GOIN

Heya Thump-
Just saw ya were on the board. How's it goin, bro?
biggrin.gif
Big D

------------------
"Keepin' 'em in the black"
"Coalition, Strong, Proud, and Growing"
"If ya wanna save a tree, then eat a beaver"

Since I have been hunting with hounds when I could not walk in the bush and had to be carried to the tree, I am still hooked!

From bobcats, coons, fox, deer, rabbits, yotes and pigs! I am a houndsman to the bone!

Now since getting the taste for Mt.lion and wanting to try bears with hounds, I think I have just opened a new field to venture into!

Mind ya, I have a black bear or two under the belt and never caught "black bear fever"
besides a grizzly and brown bear, I only think I would get a rush out of hunting black bears if they are worked with hounds!

Still hunting and spot and stalk is fine, but chasing after a pack of hounds would get me pumped up !

Now with that said, the thought of hunting a Mt. Griz or coastal brown in the 9 to 10 foot tall range, gets me as excited as the first time I watched a black bear waddle out of the thicket
smile.gif

Wonder what it would be like to run one of them critters with hounds! I can forecast one hell of a wreck
smile.gif

Thump

------------------
sneaky.gif

IF YA CAN'T RUN WITH THE BIG DAWGS, KEEP YOUR ARSE ON THE PORCH

http://www.geocities.com/thumper_67.geo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back