PEAX Equipment

YAY!

I finally found some Swift A-Frame .375" 250 grain bullets to try in my .375 RUM! I'm so happy!
I am about to work up for 300gr partitions for my h&h, just in case i draw a bison tag. The 260 accubonds are great in rifle and mimic a 06 trajectory but want to keep tinkering. Them a-frames are probably the best bullet made only ahead of partitions in my book!

cc2354, I love the Nosler Partitions and the A-Frames, with either one I am ready for anything that walks!

In the H&H I would try one of the 4350's and for some reason I get good results with the Rem 9-1/2 Mag primers.

Well, I got the package today and it was EMPTY! Someone stole my bullets, I filed a empty package report with USPS and now have to wait for their investigation.

To say the least I'm not a happy camper.

• Wow
Reactions: Oak
I have to admit, I didn't know there was such thing as a .375 RUM. Sounds fearsome! Congrats on the score!
-Edit- just read your last post. That sucks.

Ok, the .460 Wby is on the left, the .375 H&H is center and the .375 RUM is on the right. The RUM is basically the .404 Jeffery blown out and necked down to .375 and the rim is the standard .532" instead of the .404's .543" rim diameter.

rBks5Ii.jpg

Back