Yeti GOBOX Collection

Wyoming Processor

A little further south, but Fraughton Meat Co in Evanston Wy has been great to me the last two years.

Hog Island Meats in Pinedale should be good. It may go by a different name now, but I'm not sure what that is. I used them often when they had their Jackson location and always had good results.

Hog Island Meats in Pinedale should be good. It may go by a different name now, but I'm not sure what that is. I used them often when they had their Jackson location and always had good results.
I actually don't think there's a processor in business in Pinedale anymore. For Western Wyoming I was referred to Henderson Meat Processing. My group took two elk there last year and was happy with the results. They have a main plant in Urie and a second drop off in Green River.

Sounds like we are hunting the same area this year. I used a guy on the south side of Jackson the last time we hunted this area. They did a descent job.

Any recommendations for a processor south of Jackson? Will be in the area S of Jackson in archery

Back