Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Wyoming Private Lands - do you like the trespassing laws?

Laugh, poke fun or whatever. I even had a PM here with this link:
Ha Ha, that even made me laugh.

Why don't you armchair QB's consult with your licensed Wyoming Attorney this coming Monday (I already did)...then check back with me.

"Do the" Freddy OUT

Last edited:
1. Lawyers can be wrong.
2. Post your lawyer's opinion on their official letterhead, Mr. Starting Quarterback.

Even if the wording is wrong in the statute, you know it is morally wrong and to attempt this on principal would give us all a black eye. The last thing we need is a news story saying “Hunters claim free reign until law is changed.” Also trespass and hunting without permission is often two separate statutes. So while you may not be guilty, technically, of criminal trespass you would still be guilty of hunting without permission. If this is a joke it’s in bad taste, but if you’ve actually had a lawyer look at it it doesn’t sound like a joke.

I’ll say it again so I’m clear-You know it’s wrong, don’t try it-period. And if you said that to the wrong guy while you’re on his place he might just put you down. I know of two incidents around here where that’s really happened.

Btw, it was hard to write this without profanity. I deserve a gold star for that!

Even if the wording is wrong in the statute, you know it is morally wrong and to attempt this on principal would give us all a black eye. The last thing we need is a news story saying “Hunters claim free reign until law is changed.” Also trespass and hunting without permission is often two separate statutes. So while you may not be guilty, technically, of criminal trespass you would still be guilty of hunting without permission. If this is a joke it’s in bad taste, but if you’ve actually had a lawyer look at it it doesn’t sound like a joke.

I’ll say it again so I’m clear-You know it’s wrong, don’t try it-period. And if you said that to the wrong guy while you’re on his place he might just put you down. I know of two incidents around here where that’s really happened.

Btw, it was hard to write this without profanity. I deserve a gold star for that!

Game Wardens would cite under Title 23, a deputy will cite under Title 6; 6-3-303

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back