Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

WY Leftover Draw Results 2021

Woot, woot!!!!!! Wife didn't draw diddly. I drew 2 antelope doe tags. Youngest daughter drew 1 antelope tag and 4 doe deer tags. I'm stoked!! There appears to be a few whitetail doe tags left in that unit, so I may apply the wife for one of those, but even if she doesn't get one, I'm still excited to have gotten what we got!

15-6 doe antelope tags

i may go, i may not. i think i could get it done up there in the land of squirrely access but i'm really not sure i'll have time to drive to gawdamn sheridan.

15-6 doe antelope tags

i may go, i may not. i think i could get it done up there in the land of squirrely access but i'm really not sure i'll have time to drive to gawdamn sheridan.
15-6 is one of the units I got drawn in, 109-6 is my other. We (my daughter and I) bagged one each in 15 two seasons ago. Have you ever been there?

15-6 is one of the units I got drawn in, 109-6 is my other. We (my daughter and I) bagged one each in 15 two seasons ago. Have you ever been there?

i haven't.

that's partly why i threw in for them - i'd love to spend time in and around sheridan regardless of bringing home animals.

I suspect it's pretty doable with patience and boots. did you have a good trip up there or was it stressful?

i haven't.

that's partly why i threw in for them - i'd love to spend time in and around sheridan regardless of bringing home animals.

I suspect it's pretty doable with patience and boots. did you have a good trip up there or was it stressful?
Last year was ROUGH with the drought. We saw only 3 on public land, but wasn't able to get close enough for a shot that we were comfortable with. With my kid, I'm trying to get shots at 200 yards are less, 300 at most. She's good at 200, 'ok' at 300. The ones we saw were about 400 yards, and we tried to move closer but spooked them. 2 seasons ago we each bagged one in that unit though. They're there. I'm at work right now, later this evening I'll message you some more intel.

I didn't even draw one of the 50 leftover cow tags that nobody wanted in the reg draw.

Ill be in Region J for Mulies...didn't get my antelope. Anyone else nearby?

Was J a leftover, didn't see any of those on the list?
Yes, I'll be in J this fall. Didn't get a leftover pronghorn tag, holy cow over 1,000 apps for the leftovers in 38.
I drew J first drawing…was hoping for 38-2 as a leftover. It’ll be my first trip out. I’ll be looking to learn a lot this fall!

Yeah, I was hoping for that 38-2 tag as well.

pm sent
I’ll be starting off in Glenrock area and working southeast….any thoughts on the area? I have started hiking daily….how rough is the area? OnX looks mildly rough. Any tips?

I'm amazed 15-8 deer sold out already. I was always able to buy those several days after the leftover draw.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rgreen
Back