WY elk hunt

KSArcher06

Hey guys I’m hopefully going on my first archery elk hunt in WY unit 37 type 9 tag this year. I’d love to see some pictures of bulls from this area if anyone would want to post them up or even message me. Thanks guys I’m just a little excited!

Good Luck KSArcher. I've hunted that tag twice with no pictures to show for it. Got into elk fairly consistently on the second trip. Weather plays a role for sure. I think some road closures scheduled for this year coming up might help the hunting on the north end of the unit. Great country and it will be fun for ya.

Good Luck KSArcher. I've hunted that tag twice with no pictures to show for it. Got into elk fairly consistently on the second trip. Weather plays a role for sure. I think some road closures scheduled for this year coming up might help the hunting on the north end of the unit. Great country and it will be fun for ya.
Thank you we are going with an outfitter in the unit so I hope that helps since it’s our first one. I’m pretty excited for it

I’ve read nothing but great things about them it will be a great time! Thank you for the encouraging words.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back