Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

WY 128

trouthunterdj

Hello all, my Dad who is 73 burned all of his points and drew a 128 tag this year. We are in Iowa and have hunted Eastern WY and MT mostly but we decided to give a mountain hunt a try. He is looking for a decent buck. Anything mature would be awesome. I’m not looking or expecting details or spots but if anyone has hunted that area before and could give some guidance, I’d be grateful.

Daron

MuleyMB

Hello all, my Dad who is 73 burned all of his points and drew a 128 tag this year. We are in Iowa and have hunted Eastern WY and MT mostly but we decided to give a mountain hunt a try. He is looking for a decent buck. Anything mature would be awesome. I’m not looking or expecting details or spots but if anyone has hunted that area before and could give some guidance, I’d be grateful.

Daron
Never hunted there, because never drew when applied as a resident, but from what I hear you will have a blast, congrats to your dad for drawing and good luck on the hunt 👊🏻

JF35

Congrats to your dad! I hope he gets a good one. I've never hunted in Wyoming but I have lots of friends that do and they bring back good bucks almost every trip. I don't know where they go but if your dad had points to burn my guess is he is in for a good hunt!

Yeti

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwilson18usmc