Caribou Gear

Wv hunter

DavidKeenan

Is the Explosion in your area/? Just wondering about you?

Everyone pray for this area. there was a bad natural gas explosion in Sissonsville WV earlier not sure on casualties on anything yet. Interstate shut down A search is on now for any victims.

I'm about 10 minutes from the explosion and doing fine. Looks pretty nasty.

Can't rule out the 2012 Meth Cook-Off going on in Sissonville at this time :D....or maybe just a pipeline

I'd say good ole I-77 is melted thru there though

explosion.jpg

Someone said same thing on fb about Buck wild I used to live with my mom at edens fork. News is saying now so far no fatalities 5 homes leveled with and interstate Glad to hear your ok Im suuprised with all that happened that no one was killed.

Someone said same thing on fb about Buck wild I used to live with my mom at edens fork. News is saying now so far no fatalities 5 homes leveled with and interstate Glad to hear your ok Im suuprised with all that happened that no one was killed.

I read that it was real close to a nursing home. I received one of those automated phone calls saying they were going to evacuate it and the elemenary school but 10 minutes later they decided it would be safer to have them shelter in place at this time. There is some pretty good video on FB of some houses out Tuppers Creek on fire. I can't seem to download to post here though

Here is a photo of the aftermath. I killed a 5 pointer off this exit a couple of weeks ago.

scorched.jpg

According to news no one was killed and that interstate would be shut down till repairs can be made. Estimates tommorow evening wv paving should have pavement repaired 800 ft each way north and south will be ground out and repaved

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back