WTS Tikka T3X CTR 24" 6.5 Creedmoor

commando668

I am selling my Tikka CTR Stainless 6.5 Creedmoor. Really don't have a need for it at the moment. Rifle has less than 100 rounds through it an shoots like a typical Tikka. everything included, Included are the rifle, with 24 inch. magazine are included. it has a Tikka performance 20moa picatinny rail and Original box.
$800 shipped. Please Pm me if you want it.

Jt13

This is a good deal for whoever gets it. Used to have one and sold it as it was a little heavy for my tastes but it was an absolute tack driver

warpig602

You joined in March but made 60 posts in 4 days in Nov and then listed 3 items for sale at prices too good to be true......and havent posted pics of any of them. Also a matching post on another forum of your scope that turned out to be a scam.

Last edited:

Muley Buck

You joined in March but made 60 posts in 4 days in Nov and then listed 3 items for sale at prices too good to be true......and havent posted pics of any of them. Also a matching post on another forum of your scope that turned out to be a scam.
Good lookin out. Scammers suck!

OP, still no pics huh??? How bout a few good ones of the rifle with your name and date on a piece of paper right next to it??