WTS Browning Hell's Canyon Speed 6.5 PRC - Brand New in Box

BigSky!

I am selling a Browning Hell's Canyon Speed 6.5 PRC. This rifle is brand new in box only having been removed to be inventoried/confirmed by the FFLs. Everybody always wants to know the story; so, here it is. I had a Hell's Canyon Speed in 300 Win Mag I had offered up for trade and then sale. A member offered this as trade fodder. I thought, "why not? A new one will be easier to sell than a fired one". I have no desire to add another caliber/cartridge/chambering to my "arsenal". Therefore, this is for sale. Anyway, I need $1017.38 shipped and insured. The buyer of the rifle will have first shot at the seven boxes of Hornady 6.5 PRC ELD-M ammo I have (one box was traded to me and has three rounds which have been fired). Those 7 boxes will be sold for $420 plus shipping. I will not sell the ammo to anybody other than the purchaser of the rifle unless and until he decides he does not want them.
myWPzjMm.jpg

WfqTojom.jpg

Duck-Slayer

I should really buy this…. Would you take my 6.5x300 Weatherby mag unfired with 48 unfired Peterson custom brass, With reloading dies(Full length resizing and seating die)?
Matt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CruiserBill