MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

WTB: two 5.56/.223 30rnd mags

Sytes

looking for a couple magazines. Anyone who has two spare - will pay $40 for two. (black, no polymer types, used w/o defect of wear bordering on occasional spring/other malfunction is fine as welll)
I had an m-4 being built prior to this extremely unfortunate incident. My FFL dealer who purchased the materials called advising he just received the last pieces and advised I was lucky to have started this build when I did as piarts are becoming massively backordered. I had not thought of magazines until a co-worker was speaking about his inability to locate any stores selling magazines... thus the reason I am offering $20 per.

pm please only from legal states able to ship. Not interested in "magazine repair kits" - thanks

Any reason you don't want polymer mags? Magpul Pmags are as good as they get, tougher and more dependable than metal mags. I'll go check what I have and send you a PM.

I don't know much about the poly mags for AR/M4 type though when searching today, I found the only available mags were Tapco poly mags... Inquired from my coworker whom stated Tapco poly mags seem to have problems.

I imagine it may be focused on the brand though since posting wtb thread figured I would steer away from them. I am used to the metal ones - lean that way over familiarity as well I suppose.

Appreciate you looking. Thanks Missoulaz!

I will agree Tapco is crap, I use a couple at the range to create jams/problems for drills.

The Magpul's are great, many say as good as you can get fro a mag. I have also heard decent things about the new Lancer polymer mags.

P-mags are good to go. Good luck finding GI mags for $20 until things shake out if they do at all.

Look here ar15 mags

Last edited:
They have a few barrels, yes, giant barrels full of Magpul 30-rd pmags in the Axemen in Missoula.

$14.95 each. If you can't get to Missoula, let me know within the next day or so and I'll grab you a couple.

I haven't used the Magpuls much but everyone says they are pretty good, if not better than metal magazines.

They have a few barrels, yes, giant barrels full of Magpul 30-rd pmags in the Axemen in Missoula.

$14.95 each. If you can't get to Missoula, let me know within the next day or so and I'll grab you a couple.

I haven't used the Magpuls much but everyone says they are pretty good, if not better than metal magazines.

If they're out there, I know where there's a warehouse full of 'em. Let me know. Same price. I'm picking up a few more today as well, but I like the 20 rounders personally.

P-Mags are the bomb. Don't be afraid of them Sytes!

Tapco plastic mags suck. I ordered 3 of them to try them out. Only 1 worked. I kept it for range use, and returned the other two. I went to Magpul P-mags and have put hundreds of rounds through them without a malfunction, and I can't say that about USGI metal mags, though maybe I was only issued crap ones back in the day. I would bet my life on Magpul P-mags.

Just jumping on the Magpul band wagon, I've used a lot of the metal mags and the Magpul PMags, I prefer the Magpul. I'd only buy the metal mags if I couldn't find the Magpul. Either way, good luck if your sporting goods stores have gotten as overrun as the ones around here!

Thanks everyone for the info and offers to assist. Looks like I am taken care of. Appreciate it!

You can still order Colt 30 rounders for 20 bucks on Botach Tactical. I ordered four of the Troy Battlemags tonight. Can't believe these jackwads buying up everything in sight, I've seen Pmags advertised for 50-60 bucks apiece right now.

Anyone know where I can find a 10 rd 223 P Mag? Even those are sold out everywhere I look.

I have 130 magpul pmag 30 round magazines

What are they worth now? There just sitting in a box, 90% are brand new

You can still order Colt 30 rounders for 20 bucks on Botach Tactical. I ordered four of the Troy Battlemags tonight. Can't believe these jackwads buying up everything in sight, I've seen Pmags advertised for 50-60 bucks apiece right now.

After a quick look online I guess I'm sitting on a little pot of gold right now :D

Pmags seem to have settled down at $30 each right now. If you are patient could probably get a little more. If/when a ban does happen i wouldn't be surprised to see them hit $100 each.

I suppose it also depends on your states potential upcoming laws... California, I found, grandfathered high capacity mags are illegal to buy/sell thus the gold value of such items are effectively void.

Just jumping on the Magpul band wagon, I've used a lot of the metal mags and the Magpul PMags, I prefer the Magpul. I'd only buy the metal mags if I couldn't find the Magpul. Either way, good luck if your sporting goods stores have gotten as overrun as the ones around here!

Agree and PMags are what I'm using in Afghanistan and I have yet to have a malfunction with them. I also havent cleaned them at all so they are still covered in all the dirt and dust from this place so I wouldnt think twice about getting a few of them.

Agree and PMags are what I'm using in Afghanistan and I have yet to have a malfunction with them. I also havent cleaned them at all so they are still covered in all the dirt and dust from this place so I wouldnt think twice about getting a few of them.

Guessing if them and the dirt/sand in them could talk... would be chapters. Keep your head down! God bless you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back