Yeti GOBOX Collection

WTB SWFA 6x moa

Hoping for a capped windage and a zero stop on elevation. And around same price point
I believe those are the changes that are rumored. Rokslide had a screen pics of Precision Shooter Magazine with an updated SWFA reticle (tree), zero stop, and swappable turrets. The pic in the article suggests the windage is capped

Hoping for a capped windage and a zero stop on elevation. And around same price point
Capped windage so that it’s not prone to accidental movement? Have you had that happen with a swfa? Only seen that happen one time and it was with a vortex that turned too easy and moved riding against a back pack

Capped windage so that it’s not prone to accidental movement? Have you had that happen with a swfa? Only seen that happen one time and it was with a vortex that turned too easy and moved riding against a back pack

No I put garden hose o-rings under the turret so it takes a lot to turn them. Then I put electrical tape around them just incase. It’s more so I don’t hit my elbow off it when I carry my gun in my kifaru gunbearer

I heard there are some updates coming to the SWFA line. Not sure if it's true but things could change for 2024
Their website pretty well said just that on the banner today. I’m certainly interested in the updated offerings.

@brockel glad you found what you were looking for…even if it was the dirty dirty minute of angle model.

Their website pretty well said just that on the banner today. I’m certainly interested in the updated offerings.

@brockel glad you found what you were looking for…even if it was the dirty dirty minute of angle model.
Hopefully they can keep up with demand with these new scopes. I’ve had a 6x back ordered for a couple months now MOA of course

Back