Wtb buy 3006 closed. Thank you!

Elkhunter24

Looking to buy Rem core lokt 150 for a 3006. If you have some extra or if you can point me in the right direction to get some. Thanks

I've got a box, I don't know how much it is to ship it though. PM me.

I can check when I get home I inherited some extra ammo when my father passed and he had some boxes 30-06 I believe they are 175gr think it was 2 or 3 full boxes. I shoot you a pm once I confirm

@Elkhunter24 I have some 150gr at home. I know I have at least a full box plus maybe another. Just have to look. I may be willing to part with. @BT_NVhunter If they are the 165 gr I'm interested in them if OP doesn't want them.

Roger that will let you guys know. I have question does anyone know of a company or mom and pop shop that does cnc for rifle stocks? I inherited my fathers original hunting rifle and it’s a 1950-60 bolt action Ugaslavian made rifle. The handle cracked a few years back and I would like to get it fixed so I can maybe try to hunt with it and bag one more animal with it something my father never had the chance to chase I.e mule deer, pronghorn, or elk??

Sorry guys my dad wasn’t one for organization and half the box was 30-30 and there’s only 5 30-06 two of them have a silver casting so they aren’t even Remington sorry about wasting time

Sorry guys my dad wasn’t one for organization and half the box was 30-30 and there’s only 5 30-06 two of them have a silver casting so they aren’t even Remington sorry about wasting time
Thank you though for checking

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back