PEAX Equipment

WTB Garmin RINO 650 or 755t

grizzly_

Looking to buy a Garmin RINO 650 or 755t if anybody has one they're not using anymore.

Used Garmin Rino 650 with an extra OEM lithium battery pack and a bike mount. A few minor cosmetic scuffs, but the screen is in excellent condition and the unit works flawlessly. Includes a 32GB micro-SD card.

The unit is also loaded with the downloadable version of the OnXMaps land ownership maps for WA, ID, MT, WY and TX. I am not adding any extra cost for this significant value.

$385 (cash or fee-less PayPal), $400 shipped via USPS flat rate.

You're not buying mine anymore?
Your phone number (from your other posts on HT Classifieds) shows up on a bunch of other websites and has been marked as fraud by some of them. Sorry, you may be totally legit but there's no way for me to know, so it's not worth the risk to me.

That user just tried to sell me a pack using photos and the exact same text from a Rokslide posting.

Not quite the same, but I do have a Garmin Montana 610t bought new and used once last year that I would be willing to part with. I believe I paid $450 for it, but would have to look up the receipt to be sure. Pm me in case you are interested and we can talk offers. Thanks

Still looking if anybody has one they want to sell
I have a garmin rino 655t with a 4 state(AZ,UT,NM,CO) in it with 1 rechargeable battery and an alkaline battery pack that uses 4 AA batteries. No cords tho. Works perfectly!! $350 + shipping obo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back