Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

WTB - 6.5 Berger VLD 140gr

shannerdrake

Hey All, I realize this is a big ask, but I'm looking for 6.5 Berger VLD 140gr bullets for handloads. I've been on backorder for 6 months and am trying to work up loads for my fall hunt. I'd be willing to pay extra and of course shipping. 100 would be nice, but 50 would probably get it done. I realize this is a big ask and components are an absolute premium now. So feel free to name your price IF you are willing to part with some. Also completely understand if you aren't willing to part with any.

Thanks everyone!

Hey All, I realize this is a big ask, but I'm looking for 6.5 Berger VLD 140gr bullets for handloads. I've been on backorder for 6 months and am trying to work up loads for my fall hunt. I'd be willing to pay extra and of course shipping. 100 would be nice, but 50 would probably get it done. I realize this is a big ask and components are an absolute premium now. So feel free to name your price IF you are willing to part with some. Also completely understand if you aren't willing to part with any.

Thanks everyone!
PM sent

I have some, but they are in loads I was working up. Because I am switching to Hammer Hunters, I will probably "unmake" these loads. I just don't know when I will get to it.

I’m also in the market for some .264 140gr vld’s if anyone has a lead on some.

You guys could have Hammers just days after ordering. Glad I'm not searching for bullets. mtmuley

You guys could have Hammers just days after ordering. Glad I'm not searching for bullets. mtmuley

I wouldn’t be opposed to using Hammers. Just haven’t shot them before. And I don’t load myself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back