Caribou Gear

delete please

Hams42

Howdy all. Here I am just like everyone else. Wondering if anyone has any 280 rem brass that I could buy? I bought a new rifle and would like to be able to shoot it one day. I have all the other components except for brass.
Thanks all

Howdy all. Here I am just like everyone else. Wondering if anyone has any 280 rem brass that I could buy? I bought a new rifle and would like to be able to shoot it one day. I have all the other components except for brass.
Thanks all
I probably can help you out and will be in the Billings area tomorrow if that works?

PM me if you'd like.

It's not empty brass but figured I'd offer. I've got two boxes of factory loaded Federal 150 grain if you ever make it out to Bozeman. $40 for both. I'm never going to use them.

Attachments

• received_175751177614111.jpeg
    received_175751177614111.jpeg
    18.6 KB · Views: 3
It's not empty brass but figured I'd offer. I've got two boxes of factory loaded Federal 150 grain if you ever make it out to Bozeman. $40 for both. I'm never going to use them.
I will actually be passing through Bozeman tomorrow and Friday. I can't figure out how to pm on hunt talk so pm me and I'll give you my phone number

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back