Wolves take out 176 Idaho sheep

That is a good start of ridding the planet of range maggots.

Big wolf fan after reading that!

Dont worry, the Federal and State governments will make sure the owner of the sheep is compensated via the tax payers.

Dont worry, the Federal and State governments will make sure the owner of the sheep is compensated via the tax payers.

I'm betting those sheep will be worth nearly record prices by the time it hits the state for a damage claim.

You can guarantee a profit will be made. Siddoway is a former F&G commissioner that many, me included, believe ran for and became Senator specifically to protect his own elk farm/ranch/hunting facility and sheep interests. I see him as a slightly more rational version of Rex Rammell.

Pretty tough not to make a profit with subsidies, cheap federal grazing leases, compensation for predator loses, and paying their sheep herders less than minimum wage.

Glad the independent, free market, I dont need the Federal Government Marlboro man is alive and well...

Sheepherders for the Siddoway Sheep Co. heard the wolves at about 1 a.m. Saturday

Sounds like it's the herders who should get the bill for the dead sheep. They heard it happen, but wouldn't go protect their flock? WTH?

Thanks for the link Tone, that is crazy. Kinda interesting how there are no six digit years since elected to Senate in 2006. In fact a steady decrease, until possibly this year. Wonder what one sheep is worth on this inflated scale.

Last edited:
I don't like Siddoways or sheep. The damages should be equally divided among those who voted for the reintroduction of wolves. (Although I do now see an upside to wolves)

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajjones
Back