Win a Kentucky Elk Hunt With Randy

Why does MN always have to suck? Saw this after I entered through the link.

Sweepstakes offer is void in Minnesota and Washington. Any transactions from these states will not be entered into the sweepstakes.
Residents from Minnesota may enter using the Mail In Entries form ONLY.
RMEF is not responsible for invalid entries made via the checkout process below

Are there drawing statistics on the past drawings? I hope you are seeing point creep in terms of increased membership!

Are there drawing statistics on the past drawings? I hope you are seeing point creep in terms of increased membership!
Yup, see attached. Odds are, uh, low and there are no points. That being said, there are some bruisers in those Eastern Kentucky hills: 1664986188136.png

Attachments

• ElkDrawingOdds.pdf
    162.3 KB · Views: 14
If you are a current member, I hope you go to the link and get your entries in. And, maybe upgrade. If you're not a member, now is a good time to do so.

Here is a quick podcast I did with Steve Decker from RMEF today, focusing on Kentucky elk reintroduction and this sweepstakes hunt for the first week of October 2023.

Podcast download/listen link - https://www.stitcher.com/show/hunt-...nus-episode-win-a-kentucky-elk-hunt-207741579

Highlights from the podcast:

- The permit that is being used came from a property managed by The Nature Conservancy through the landowner incentive program that opens private lands to public hunting. This property is open to public hunting. Kentucky is 91% private land, so coal mines, groups like TNC, and other large landowners are the key to hunting access.​
- This is the fifth "Win A Hunt" sweepstakes we've done with RMEF. From the first four we did, the net is over $750K to RMEF. We hope that with this fifth sweepstakes we can get over the $1 million mark.​
- RMEF gets a 5-7x multiple with matching money on their funds.​
- Kentucky has over 12,000 elk that originated from the first 400+ elk sent in 1997 and 1998.​
- Kentucky has the only CWD-free elk herd, now the only seed stock that can be used for reintroductions, such as VA, WV, NC, TN, MO, and AR.​

You have until November 1 to enter with your current membership number, to become a member, or to upgrade.

Link to the sweepstakes is here - https://www.rmef.org/win-a-hunt/

This was the sweepstakes winner we took to Wyoming last week who took his first bull. Good luck to all who enter.
IMG_1844.jpg

hey randy,i was in as a sportman last year on this one and got your knife set up///though its too late now to upgrade //are you gonna do it again in 2023?? i hope so.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back