Whoops!

JohnSWA

Senior Thread Mover
Sorry guys!

I screwed up when moving the Hillary Clinton poll thread. I moved it to "Current Events" but in doing so, I moved everything there!:eek:

Sorry! Vbulletin has gotten more complex after the update we had after the hack attack and I'm not a moderator there, so I couldn't bring everything back! (That, or I just *****d up with the xfer)

Either way, I'm sorry, but Lay off the political BS in this thread, please!

Calif. Hunter

Okay, I moved everything back that was on the first page and less than a week or so old.

I'm surprised you weren't able to move them yourself, John - I didn't know things were that "controlled."

JohnSWA

Senior Thread Mover
Okay, I moved everything back that was on the first page and less than a week or so old.

I'm surprised you weren't able to move them yourself, John - I didn't know things were that "controlled."
Well, I tried to send everything back, but I couldn't move anything after it was moved to your thread. Yes, I've got a lot to learn. Please forgive this humble moderator?

Moosie

Grand poopa
YEs, Keep political Crap out of the Investing section. Not being a political fan, I'll back that up every time !!! Now, If adult pictures accidentally get posted or somethign like that, I probably wouldn't say anything .. ;) ;)

Thanx J-SWA and Cali !!