PEAX Equipment

Whitetail & Mule Deer bucks - what do they score? Give me a guess.

174 mule deer
I don't even know where to start on the yard buck. But ill stab at it and say 116.

165 for the mule deer. 120 for the whitetail.
I think the mule deer would score much higher. He's heavy, nice deep forks, good spread, and fantastic brow tines for a mule deer. He only has that one deduction of the extra right side tine. I think he would be pretty close to the 190 buck, but then again I certainly could be wrong.

The whitetail would have to be scored as a non-typical. I have no idea on him. He's really tall. Pretty cool buck for a yard deer!

160s muley, wt who knows thats crazy but think 120ish?
Probably won't score very high I agree, but a more unique buck you might never find! The mule deer in person is very impressive and the pictures do not do him justice at all. I sure think he will score higher. I'm trying to talk him into getting him scored just because.

Not that I know much about big deer cause they seem to be ghosts to me. But my uneducated guess would be high 170s on the mule deer and not the slightest clue on the yard buck maybe 130 idk. Would love to know the actual score.

No idea on the scores. Both shooters though! Definitely score the muley and let us know.

He's not called the local measurer. We were over last fall and I know how to measure but we just didn't have time. Hunting hard all day until late. I did get to beat him 3-1 in pool games though so there's that!

Definitely a nice buck but those short G2s are going to hurt the score. Looks to be a low-mid 170s buck.
The whitetail is awesome!

Did you guys notice the white on all four of his legs. (Whitetail). I guess you cannot see them but he has white socks on that go up about 4 inches above his hooves and as you can see on the front legs the white extends up quite a ways on the leg. I'm guessing that might be some albino genes.

No clue on the Whitetail. I think the Muley is ~185" gross. Looks like he has 8-9" of eye guards and the one extra makes up for the short G2.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back