Where Is everyone ?

josh

Planting corn, and putting up hay :( :rolleyes:

Have to get the work caught up so i can start running them Wisconsin bears in July!
:D :D

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 02 June 2001 21:45: Message edited by: josh ]</font>

KW

I have to work sometime I guess, and its to hot to hunt. Been catching some nice flat heads every chance I get. KW

George P

sometimes when she barks it sounds like AYUHH a little.LOL What have you been up to. I rigged the dogs a little the other day but no action to speak of. Have you played around any with yours? Kim and I are spending next weekend in Boothbay Harbor. Anniversary thing before training season starts. How far is that from you?

Tobey

George
I am on my last big rush job for the spring.
I am instaling Solar power on one of the camps I take care of.I got 3 days of Guiding Bass fishing this week,and Hopfuly next week I will have some time to play.Booth Bay Is about 3 hrs from here,Its south east of Agusta.You going to samerset are you?? I got one of them aniversary things coming up this Month too.Have fun :D :D

George P

we are staying right in Boothbay somewhere. Boy I am dying to get out with the dogs. did you get those pics of gatos I sent you? that gets the blood going dont it?
I am going to try and get out to a friends in NY state the first week of July,that is when their training on bear starts there.
I heard a rumour that some guys got pinched last week for running bears out of season. dont know if its true or not I heard it through the grapevine.

maineiac

Ya know George,I'm pretty anxious to sneak over and get a look at that rock dog you had.Would like to have seen Whiskey,but I guess I can wait till this comin dec when we all get together and go cattin.I know I prolly got your hopes up this past year and let you down,but its hard to say no when the old paper mill calls to hand out overtime to a man with 4 kids,4 dogs,3 cats,and a hecko***ood wife.LOL Lookin forward to this winter when I'll be set up better and hopefully have more time.

George P

Hey mainiac. maybe we can get together for a bear run this summer or fall. that Rock dog is a cranking little dog.He is just 3 but hunted like an older experienced dog last year. I started out turning him out with whiskey on baits. Second or third time out he was taking the tracks out in front of her. Wicked easy dog to handle too. I will probably kick myself for getting rid of him. I had him on trial all last season and could have sent him back if I didnt like him. Had him on 6 kills and a bunch of other treed bears and he just kept getting better and better. I just hope Tobey doesnt mess him up !!LOL. Really I bet he has him all finished out this year. Rock,whiskey and the new dog Boone I got all came from the same guy out west. I dont know why his dogs handle so well but they are a joy to hunt with.