Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Whats the chances Wyo releases their elk draw early?

Badger_55

Just wondering if you guys think Wyo will release their draw results earlier than the 21st? Can't wait any longer....

Wyoming usually sticks right to their published time.. I'd be really (pleasantly) surprised if they release early.

Thank you for not posting a thread with some shitty title like some do: "Early Wyoming Elk Draw Results" or "Wyoming Draw Results Out", giving most of us a heart attack from excitement.

Thank you for not posting a thread with some shitty title like some do: "Early Wyoming Elk Draw Results" or "Wyoming Draw Results Out", giving most of us a heart attack from excitement.
Ha ha yeah, I can't do that. I know how I feel when I read a title like that the week of or week before draw.

I remember not terribly long ago the early result (backdoor) was looking to see if an for how much WY had issued a check in your name for refund. Had to search some state website.

One thing that does happen in Wyoming, if you don't draw sometimes the amount of the license fee is refunded to the credit card you used. Sometimes this is a few days after the actual drawing and before the official release dates. If this happens, you did not draw.

I talked with a fellow on the phone a couple weeks ago who worked at WYFG, his name was Christian and he seemed pretty adamant that the draw results would be the 22nd. I only called to see when when cc would be refunded if I withdrew or if I was unsuccessful.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stravic
Back