Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Westerner Trapped on the East Coast

SgtTanner

Good Morning.

I've been lurking here for a while. I grew up in Idaho mostly, though didn't start hunting until I was about 30. Most of that so far has been whitetail and feral hogs. I'm a rifle hunter, no muzzle loader or archery or anything, yet.
I've already learned much from this site, the youtube channel, the podcast, etc. I'm looking forward to my first western hunt this fall, for pronghorn and elk, in a 2-week trip with friends and family. Someday I look forward to retiring from the military and moving back out west to spend more time with family and in the mountains, but it's not in the cards for me at the moment. Until then, I'll do my best to hunt when I can. I'm currently in South Carolina, but most likely moving to Maryland next year. My wife and I have one daughter, she's about 4 months old. Yes she already owns her first rifle - a Ruger 10/22. :)

Nice to meet you all. Hopefully I can share as much with you as you've already taught me.

SgtTanner

I know the feeling, I grew up in eastern Oregon and Washington, and when I joined the Navy was sent to Florida then New York, then to sea. Now I get to reside in Colorado! Hang in there!

Welcome from Minnesota! And get out while you still can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Out of the east coast that is..

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Higbee
Back