Weatherby Vanguard S2 6.5 Creedmoor and Leupold scope bases/rings

madtom

I bought the rifle new in 2015 and used it exclusively in '15, '16, and most of '17 before aquiring additional rifles. Never even took it hunting last year or this year, and it seems like a shame for it to be in my safe and not being put to work. I've shot roughly 250-300 rounds through it and harvested four deer, two antlerless elk, and at least four antelope with it. Always pretty easily shot about 1 MOA with any factory ammo (even with me pulling the trigger...). No corrosion or surface rust of any kind. Only sign of use is some scratching on the bottom of the stock from rubbing on my pack that I captured in the pics.

I also have two sets of bases and rings that fit the Weatherby Vanguard rifles. Both are medium height and 30mm tube. The first set are Leupold standard bases and rings and the other set is the "backcountry" one piece ring/base. Make an offer if you're just interested in the rings/bases, or if you want the rifle and one set of rings/bases we'll work out a deal.

Looking for $420 obo shipped (PaylPal friends and family) to your FFL on the rifle, but would also deliver/meet within 1-2 hours of Casper, WY.

IMG_6060.JPG
IMG_6061.JPG
IMG_6062.JPG
Scratches on bottom of stock
IMG_6063.JPG
IMG_6064.JPG
Standard rings and bases
IMG_6065.JPG
Backcountry rings/bases
IMG_6066.JPG

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts