Caribou Gear Tarp

Weatherby Vanguard Badlands

RugerHawg413

Hello,
I have found a used (like new) Weatherby Vanguard Badlands edition with a nice scope for sale. Obviously, this rifle is right handed, but I was wondering if you think I could shoot this rifle left handed or not due to the monte carlo stock? I would imagine that you probably wouldn't want to, but I thought I would just ask to see if anyone has had experience with this "problem" before? Thank you!!

Everyone else is backwards, not you. I mean look at all these people driving around in Henry Ford designed LH drive vehicles on LH roads. They're all backwards!

You need a correctly built rifle, not that backwards thing. Ambidextrous would be even better.

Everyone else is backwards, not you. I mean look at all these people driving around in Henry Ford designed LH drive vehicles on LH roads. They're all backwards!

You need a correctly built rifle, not that backwards thing. Ambidextrous would be even better.
LOL! Thanks!

I’ll echo what thems are saying. I’m in the same boat as you, and I love the lefty bolt actions I have. You’ll fall in love with the feel of something that is meant to fit you, not one that you force yourself to grow accustomed to

I’ll echo what thems are saying. I’m in the same boat as you, and I love the lefty bolt actions I have. You’ll fall in love with the feel of something that is meant to fit you, not one that you force yourself to grow accustomed to
Agreed! Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Irish-Jay
Back