AMK Sportsman

weatherby backcountry

Don Taylor

Hello all, My name is Don and I havnt been on here much lately but this is the first place i thought of when I decided to sell this rifle as there are serious hunters here not looking for a 30-30 for 200.00 I have for sale a weatherby backcountry in 300 weatherby coughtaliber for sale. these rifles are very well suited for far back hunting when something light and powerful is needed. I bought this rifle for elk hunting but have been hunting them with my recurve instead. I decided I want another custom recurve so I have to sacrifice one of my toys. I killed two whitails with this just for fun with 180 berger vlds I handloaded for it. Very nice balence between weight and power and handier than my 26" barrelled ultra mags. retail on these is about 1200.00 I would like to get 850.00 plus shipping. It has had less than 50 rounds through it. I can be contacted here or at [email protected] if any are interested. I will leave it here for a couple weeks then probably to gunbroker.

Don Taylor

Dudeabides, just seems alot guys around here look to buy the cheapest rifle they can 2 weeks before opening day and then sell it before Christmas.

Don Taylor

pics

I would be happy to email or text pics, I should have described the rifle a little it has a stainless fluted barrel and a screw on/off muzzle brake and synthetic stock. I believe the rifle weighs 6.75lbs without scope, and I have the original box.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acarswell