Caribou Gear Tarp

Wanted.... ugly stuffed muskrat for use on pond hockey tournament trophy

nastynate

There's a neighborhood pond that we turn into a rink during the winter, and lots of young fast kids and old slow guys like myself there all the time. Naturally, things get competitive. This pond is home to a lot of muskrats and is nicknamed muskrat pond by the kids. I got the idea that it would be fun make a trophy that could be passed around amongst the kids that featured a muskrat... the uglier/older/nastier, the better. I've kept my eye out on craigslist and things but apparently not many people are into muskrat stuffing. Just was walking the dog, looking at all the muskrats out this morning, and it occurred to me that the hunttalk crowd might be the place to turn up such a beast...

Maybe one of you has an old muskrat hiding somewhere? Or someone getting into taxidermy wants a low pressure first assignment?!? I'm not interested in forking over big cash for a gag hockey trophy... but if anything comes to mind let me know!

There's a neighborhood pond that we turn into a rink during the winter, and lots of young fast kids and old slow guys like myself there all the time. Naturally, things get competitive. This pond is home to a lot of muskrats and is nicknamed muskrat pond by the kids. I got the idea that it would be fun make a trophy that could be passed around amongst the kids that featured a muskrat... the uglier/older/nastier, the better. I've kept my eye out on craigslist and things but apparently not many people are into muskrat stuffing. Just was walking the dog, looking at all the muskrats out this morning, and it occurred to me that the hunttalk crowd might be the place to turn up such a beast...

Maybe one of you has an old muskrat hiding somewhere? Or someone getting into taxidermy wants a low pressure first assignment?!? I'm not interested in forking over big cash for a gag hockey trophy... but if anything comes to mind let me know!
I hope someone's got one for you. Reminds me of a race I used to go to. I was on a crew team in High School and we would always do this race. The trophies were even more disturbing back in the 90's. We had a bunch of them in our boathouse and they were my favorites (of course).

I hope someone's got one for you. Reminds me of a race I used to go to. I was on a crew team in High School and we would always do this race. The trophies were even more disturbing back in the 90's. We had a bunch of them in our boathouse and they were my favorites (of course).
Yes!! These are on the right track!

There’s a bunch on eBay but they ain’t cheap!

I might have a few Jackalopes layin' around, I probably could go out back and fetch you one... but
rats were plain out of. ;) 💥

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back