Wanted: Bull Elk Stories!

THEBUGLER

]Hey everyone. We are in search of stories from your 2011 elk hunt. Stories from the average hunter who goes to the back country every fall fueling his or her passion by chasing Bull Elk in their secret haunts.

We want your successful stories that are accompanied by rich support photos to publish in our new elk hunting magazine, "Extreme Elk"! Not focusing on extreme antler scores and shot distances, but rather the crazy extremes we all endure each fall while hunting North America's finest game animal.

No high fence or governor tags here, but bulls that have been tagged over the counter style or by special drawing and fair chase methods. Rifle, Archery, and Muzzleoder hunts are all welcome.

If your not a great story teller, but a great photographer, no problem. Tell your story step by step in pictures with brief captions.

Email me at: [email protected]

Extreme Elk Button.jpg

Last edited:
I've got a video I'm posting on YouTube in the next few days and I'll send you the story of the bull that took 4 yrs to harvest. Sound good?

I've got a video I'm posting on YouTube in the next few days and I'll send you the story of the bull that took 4 yrs to harvest. Sound good?

Cool! Always like to see a story like that.

Dirk Durham
Elk101.com- Extreme Elk magazine

Yep, we'll need to fill 4 issues with your stories guys. We will be taking stories from any time in 2011.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back