WANTED - 2019 Idaho Non-Resident Regular Deer Tag to be Designated

TXJaeger

My brother, who is over seas, planned his first hunt this fall for Idaho. On account of lost mail, he just learned he is without a deer tag. Idaho Fish & Game told me a tag could be designated to him. I'm looking for a non-resident that had planned to deer hunt in Idaho this fall, but cannot for one reason or another, and doesn't want to eat the cost of the tag. Thank you.

My brother, who is over seas, planned his first hunt this fall for Idaho. On account of lost mail, he just learned he is without a deer tag. Idaho Fish & Game told me a tag could be designated to him. I'm looking for a non-resident that had planned to deer hunt in Idaho this fall, but cannot for one reason or another, and doesn't want to eat the cost of the tag. Thank you.

See above. My dad accidentally threw out his tag. +/- $20 later he was able to get a replacement mailed. Or, he was told that we could go into a regional office and pay to have it reprinted there.

Thanks for the tips. It’s a long story, but, yes, the tag wasn’t allocated. He since has worked something else out. I appreciate your help.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back