Utard Therapy

Zim

Well I survived my most hated and stressful time of the year. The week following the dreaded the SLC Auction Expo: Celebration for the destruction of the North American Model of Wildlife Conservation. The week is always spent battling SFW Utard drones on the MM forums. Was inherently worse this year given the Arizona rape attempt and Corey Rossi croney incident. On top of that the real time Expo reporting by BigFin this year.

Made me sick to my stomach and feeling helpless where I sit. Pepto Bismol won't get it done, so for therapy I ordered a full 3 season set of OYOA CD's, along with the same for my step-son. Hope I can hang on until delivery. God I hope there's no clips of auction tag buyers lurking in the cedars on any of these videos. :mad:

definition: drone

1. A male bee, especially a honeybee, that is characteristically stingless, performs no work, and produces no honey. Its only function is to mate with the queen bee (Don Peay).
2. An idle person who lives off others; a loafer.
3. A person who does tedious or menial work.
4. A pilotless aircraft operated by remote control.
5. To make a continuous low dull humming sound.
6. To speak in a monotonous tone: The lecturer droned on for hours.
7. To pass or act in a monotonous way.
8. Any of the pipes of a bagpipe that lack finger holes and produce a single tone.
9. A long sustained tone.
10. Any of various instruments that produce only a constant pitch.

Got my DVDs and watched season 1. First thing I noticed thank god no loud heavy metal background tunes! Very nice not over the top intro graphics. Very nice content. Randy gets a bit pissed when things don't go right But i likely did too at his age. Staying calm, reserving energy, aggresive & immediate counter actions are my formula for success. Love his use of different decoys. Makes me want to try some definitely. Overall no comparison to your typical hunting videos. My only criticism is why he didn't start making these 10 years ago. I bought a complete set for my step son who lives across the country. He just experienced his first hunt last year and these DVDs are my answer for training him from a distance. Many lessons to learn. Big time thumbs up.

I think all of us "dipshits" from other states that won't allow it to happen to us get it fine. Utah allowed itself to get in one heck of a mess and now doesn't know how to dig itself out!!! It's a shame that some of the residents can't appreciate the help that us out of state guys are trying to give to help run DP and that bunch out of Dodge!

my post has nothing to do with that..I was referring that zim is a douchebag that left a few forums a couple years ago, then just surfaced again..people didnt forget

Zim aint helping chit, zim is all about himself, if they didnt take NR tags, he wouldn't give a damn, he'd be the first in line. Pay attention to haw many times he says "ME" and "MINE" in his posts.

But yes, SFW/SFH/BGF needs to be hung from the nearest tree.

That may be as I have no idea what his motives might be, but I guess my point is that anybody that wants to get rid of SFW/BGF is better to have on your side than to be an adamant supported for PETA, for example!!! Cripes, I got chastized by another Utah guy for being from Michigan and having no business being involved with Utah politics! WTH, arent' we all in this together if it's going to save our hunting rights and help the habitat so that animals can prosper?

Last edited:
Uwc

Rosco P. Coltrane,

I didn't go anywhere numbnuts. I've posted less. Sorry to hear you are prejudice against asians. Sorry your cohorts don't dogpile me anymore because they are finally coming to the realization that I was in fact correct. I warned for years. Nobody listened. Nobody did anything. Utah residents just sat back with a smile on their face as DP/SFW bent them over. It finally took the Arizona SFW perversion to make it drop dead obvious that SFW was nothing more than a sportsman's United Way where 95% of the income goes to administrative expenses and 5% goes on the ground.

Good luck rounding up your SFW cronies to dogpile me this time because the tide has turned 180 degrees thanks to AZSFW! The sportsmen of AZ had the stones to stand up to them and do something. Something Utah sportsmen have failed miserably at because they are lined up like lemmings at SFW's sideshow fighting over $5 raffle tickets. No time to call their legislators.

"SFW/SFH/BGF needs to be hung from the nearest tree." My how things have changed.

Rosco, Are you a member of UWC? What have you done to stop SFW?

You don't have a clue why I adamantly oppose SFW. You are just another one of those nonresident haters that stereotypes us all. I am burning my 15 Utah deer points this year and am dumping the rest of them due to crappy odds. However, that won't stop me from remaining a member and supporter of UWC. If I was so selfish, why would I do that since I'd have no possiblity of drawing a tag?

Actions speak louder than words. I have never attended nor supported any of the SLC Expos, and I've never bought a raffle ticket. I did join UWC. It's those of you knowing what SFW is, yet running in line to the SLC raffle ticket line you should be pissed at!!! Look at all the threads on expo raffle results!!! You should be ashamed of yourselves. My god.

Last edited:
This is starting to show some promise - get your popcorn - only Feb. and the cabin fever temp is getting a little high.

Rosco P. Coltrane,

I didn't go anywhere numbnuts. I've posted less. Sorry to hear you are prejudice against asians. Sorry your cohorts don't dogpile me anymore because they are finally coming to the realization that I was in fact correct. I warned for years. Nobody listened. Nobody did anything. Utah residents just sat back with a smile on their face as DP/SFW bent them over. It finally took the Arizona SFW perversion to make it drop dead obvious that SFW was nothing more than a sportsman's United Way where 95% of the income goes to administrative expenses and 5% goes on the ground.

Good luck rounding up your SFW cronies to dogpile me this time because the tide has turned 180 degrees thanks to AZSFW! The sportsmen of AZ had the stones to stand up to them and do something. Something Utah sportsmen have failed miserably at because they are lined up like lemmings at SFW's sideshow fighting over $5 raffle tickets. No time to call their legislators.

"SFW/SFH/BGF needs to be hung from the nearest tree." My how things have changed.

Rosco, Are you a member of UWC? What have you done to stop SFW?

You don't have a clue why I adamantly oppose SFW. You are just another one of those nonresident haters that stereotypes us all. I am burning my 15 Utah deer points this year and am dumping the rest of them due to crappy odds. However, that won't stop me from remaining a member and supporter of UWC. If I was so selfish, why would I do that since I'd have no possiblity of drawing a tag?

Actions speak louder than words. I have never attended nor supported any of the SLC Expos, and I've never bought a raffle ticket. I did join UWC. It's those of you knowing what SFW is, yet running in line to the SLC raffle ticket line you should be pissed at!!! Look at all the threads on expo raffle results!!! You should be ashamed of yourselves. My god.

Zim playing the victim card..You poor thing..I do not, and never have supported SFW. So you joined UWC, wow! You are going to be our savior! No I am not a member of UWC, they blundered in the beginning, and still take a hard line on a few things that I don't like.The last thing we need here is to create another monster of a "conservation group"..Thats akin to getting aids to fight your cancer.. think about that for a minute.

And as for me being a NR hater, UT makes up about 25% of my hunting trips each year..We are all NR somewhere, so stop making shit up..You aint changed a bit with your straw man tactics and poor me strategy..Glad you are back to save the world tho.

Last edited:
Zim playing the victim card..You poor thing..I do not, and never have supported SFW. So you joined UWC, wow! You are going to be our savior! No I am not a member of UWC, they blundered in the beginning, and still take a hard line on a few things that I don't like.The last thing we need here is to create another monster of a "conservation group"..Thats akin to getting aids to fight your cancer.. think about that for a minute.

And as for me being a NR hater, UT makes up about 25% of my hunting trips each year..We are all NR somewhere, so stop making shit up..You aint changed a bit with your straw man tactics and poor me strategy..Glad you are back to save the world tho.

Rosco P Coltrane,

What exact victim card are you even talking about??? You don't even make sense!

So you evaded my question. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? Have you even called your legislators???

Did you attend the Expo? Did you buy any raffle tickets?

TG, It really makes you wonder. Guys like Rosco P proclaim "I do not, and never have supported SFW" while at the same time they line up like lemmings to buy SFW raffle tickets stolen from fellow hunters. That is the definition of the word "selfish". I boycott the Expo, and don't buy tags, join UWC and he comes on here and claims "zim is all about himself" !!! Go figure!

For years he was a toadie making personal attacks on me on MM but as I mention.......the tide has certainly turned. His SFW crowd has head for the hills over there as SFW has gotten itself grossly exposed for what they really are. The only ones attacking me now there are SFW franchised board members who have to stay and fight by orders of ze fuhrer PD!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
troutflys
Back