PEAX Equipment

Utah Antlerless Draw

HighDesertSage

If I recall correctly, we should start seeing cards being dinged this week for antlerless tags. Post em up here. I just checked again this morning and nothing yet.

Website says on or before July 9. Let’s hopethey do it early!

for those not drawing LE elk tags, don’t forget the General draw opens July 16!

Just in... I'm now 4/5 on my draws this year 😊. Hope to be 5/6 once UT General Bull Elk opens 🤞🙏

Thank you for applying in Utah's Antlerless hunt drawing. Your results are as follows:
*******************************************************************************************************
SUCCESSFUL: Antlerless Elk
Hunt: East Canyon, Summit
Weapon: Any Legal Weapon
Your season date(s): Oct 3 - Oct 15, 2020 & Nov 7, 2020 - Jan 3, 2021

Please complete an antlerless harvest survey after your hunt, even if you don't hunt or harvest an animal. You can complete this survey online at wildlife.utah.gov/harvestreporting or by calling 800-221-0659.
Please be aware that the DWR may be conducting aerial surveys or big game captures during the season dates of this hunt.
*******************************************************************************************************
UNSUCCESSFUL: Antlerless Deer

Just in... I'm now 4/5 on my draws this year 😊. Hope to be 5/6 once UT General Bull Elk opens 🤞🙏

Thank you for applying in Utah's Antlerless hunt drawing. Your results are as follows:
SUCCESSFUL: Antlerless Elk
Hunt: East Canyon, Summit
Weapon: Any Legal Weapon
Your season date(s): Oct 3 - Oct 15, 2020 & Nov 7, 2020 - Jan 3, 2021

Please complete an antlerless harvest survey after your hunt, even if you don't hunt or harvest an animal. You can complete this survey online at wildlife.utah.gov/harvestreporting or by calling 800-221-0659.
Please be aware that the DWR may be conducting aerial surveys or big game captures during the season dates of this hunt.
UNSUCCESSFUL: Antlerless Deer

Might want to get yourself a lottery ticket with a streak like that😃

Got hit for a doe pronghorn tag... Takes some of the sting out of not being drawn for WYO speed goats

I put in for antlerless pronghorn, deer, and elk. No luck on any of them. Didn't get an antlerless tag in WY either. This is my first year living in UT and I had to put in as a non-resident because I haven't been here 6 months, but it sucks to have not been drawn for anything. All I can do is see what's left for OTC I guess. Those tags are supposed to open up on July22.

I think you and I were the only nr to apply as somehow I got it. Actually super stoked to learn new country not too far from home
That’s awesome! Congrats on the draw! Hope you have a fun hunt, it is a unique one for sure. Good luck!

I think you and I were the only nr to apply as somehow I got it. Actually super stoked to learn new country not too far from home
Nope, not the only NRs to apply as I did as well.

Take gas and water with you! It's quite a long ways for a refill. And be very careful getting off the roads. What looks solid and will feel solid with you walking on it can give way and be very slick underneath. Don't ask me how I know... Though it's been a bit more than 10 years since I've been there, take a shot gun with you. Fair amount of chukar on that range.

You should be able to get a trailer there. The roads weren't horrible, but then again it's been 15ish years since I was there...

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back