Utah antlerless draw

bisblue

Hey folks,
I'm turning in my archery cow tag in Nevada to help a buddy with his bull tag. I bought a point for Utah cow last year but have never really applied. Nevada runs down your choices one after another, does Utah do something similar?
Do I need to put a 100 percent tag first to make sure I draw, or can i put it second after a hint I want to do more?
Sorry for the late post, but my wife has bad morning sickness and I want to have a backup later on to fill the freezer.
Best
Adam

Hey folks,
I'm turning in my archery cow tag in Nevada to help a buddy with his bull tag. I bought a point for Utah cow last year but have never really applied. Nevada runs down your choices one after another, does Utah do something similar?
Do I need to put a 100 percent tag first to make sure I draw, or can i put it second after a hint I want to do more?
Sorry for the late post, but my wife has bad morning sickness and I want to have a backup later on to fill the freezer.
Best
Adam
In Utah, all first choice applicants will draw before any second choice applicant. They do have a 10% NR cap though.

Thanks,
I was looking at the odds for NR, but trying to interpret them from the data Utah dnr posted

Last edited:
goHunt has the antlerless NR draw odds in table form if you're a member.

Just points this year for me.....

Back