Trophy pic

With all the panic buying and hoarding...thought I'd inventory my reloading stuff.

3k+ pieces of brass, 41lbs of powder, 5500 primers, over 10K bullets (had no idea I had that many), anywhere from 50-200 loaded per every rifle in the house.

Haven't bought anything in over a year, not much the last 3 or 4.

Looks like you have done well investing in precious metals Buzz!
That's for sure...I've just acquired more bullets than I thought over the years. Example: bought 4 boxes of 100 grain 6mm nosler solid base off a guy on ebay...he threw in a box of 100 6mm 100 grain round nose hornady's and a box of 100 grain sierras. Said he didnt need them and I haven't loaded any of that 200.

Another friend gave me 200 .338 Hornady round nose...haven't loaded one of them either.

Picked up a couple boxes of 115 grain round nose barnes 6mm's for $5 a box 50 a long time ago when blacksheep went out of business in Missoula...shot maybe 5 of those.

Lots of things like that over the years...probably should look at either shooting some of that stuff up, selling it, or giving it away.

Be careful posting your trophy pictures of reloading components. People get mad. A lot question the size and the quantity.

Be careful posting your trophy pictures of reloading components. People get mad. A lot question the size and the quantity.
After posting my pic, I’ve also seen some of that vibe on other threads. I’m just trying to have some fun with my little buy and it appears people see that. Like many, I have been scouring around trying to fortify any supply shortcomings, and it was exciting to have a bit of success. Anybody who would want to criticize me going from zero lbs of 4198 to only 5 lbs, should probably find better use of their time (like looking for component availability). As for me, I am ready to cheer on anybody who finds what they are looking for at a good price under the circumstances, assuming its not just a speculative investment they seek to foist onto another at obscene profit.

I won’t post pictures of it but I’ve spent a mortgage payment worth on supplies in the past month or 2.

My stock was dangerously low and I didn’t even think of there being a shortage in an election year let alone coupled with the pandemic.

If things go back to “normal” I’ll stock back up but for right now, I’ll leave it for others to grab 👍

With all the panic buying and hoarding...thought I'd inventory my reloading stuff.

3k+ pieces of brass, 41lbs of powder, 5500 primers, over 10K bullets (had no idea I had that many), anywhere from 50-200 loaded per every rifle in the house.

Haven't bought anything in over a year, not much the last 3 or 4.
You might be a redneck, maybe even a closet white supremist.

I forgot people freak out when the election hits and wipe out the ammo. So I have 4 rounds to bear hunt this spring if they don’t get more in before then.

"I forgot people freak out when the election hits and wipe out the ammo. So I have 4 rounds to bear hunt this spring if they don’t get more in before then."

You only need one!

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back