Tradbow Close: A Small Game Photo Dump

Trumpkin

I have rarely been this envious.

Please become my friend.

That is all.

P.S. I have 2 black widows but no-one to teach me!

Hah! Peasant! We the almighty wabbit slayer, are not friends with anyone who cannot slay small game on their own. Get good, scrub! (I kid, I kid!)

Jokes aside, the best trad advice I can give you is to buy the Solid Archery Mechanics online course from The Push. It's gold, man! Well worth the $200!

Lets be real, this is probably as much a bragging post as it is a celebration of bow hunting. That said, it's the offseason, and I do love killing small game with traditional bows! I've even been known to abandon deer hunts just to chase squirrels in pecan groves.

I have a couple rules of thumb for shooting small game with bows, mostly to avoid an expensive arrow bill.
1. Get them under 10 yards
2. Don't shoot above head height

Pretty simple, right?

View attachment 260120
View attachment 260121
View attachment 260123
View attachment 260124
View attachment 260119
What heads are you using for the small game.

Lets be real, this is probably as much a bragging post as it is a celebration of bow hunting. That said, it's the offseason, and I do love killing small game with traditional bows! I've even been known to abandon deer hunts just to chase squirrels in pecan groves.

I have a couple rules of thumb for shooting small game with bows, mostly to avoid an expensive arrow bill.
1. Get them under 10 yards
2. Don't shoot above head height

Pretty simple, right?

View attachment 260120
View attachment 260121
View attachment 260123
View attachment 260124
View attachment 260119
Nice bow! If I was to go back to bow's I'd look for another recurve! problem is I don't shoot them very well!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stravic
Back