B

bcat

View

Ok Toby heres the first one. I'll let you tell the stroy!bcat

------------------
If you aint the lead dog the scenery never changes
bcatrunningcat.gif
Logoboy.jpg

Thanks a lot Bcat.This is my brother David and a tree full of coyotes he snared this winter for the state around deer yards,And one of our beavers another one of our winter jobs.We may not make much this time of year but we sure enjoy our work.The next Pic Bcat is posting for me is the 2 Bobcats we got Saturday and the man on the right is Richard Lany in his 60's and still folowing the hounds He shot both the cats with a little help from David on one of them LOL.Thanks again Bcat for posting them for me and I will soon figure out how my self and have lots to share.

------------------
We having fun yet//Tobey

You better call Rippleys and see if anyone has ever caught a coyote with a moose hon commi'n out of his side!!
just kiddin! Man I dont envy the poor sap that has to do the skinni'n!

[This message has been edited by josh (edited 01-16-2001).]

We also collect shed moose horns when we are out tending traps or looking for a cat track we always keep a look out for them.We can get up to $12 per lb.for em.We watch the wether for the bad storm days to do our skinning.In the past when beaver where worth a lot more there where times when we had a solid cord of beaver piled up to skin.We only trap enough now to bye the gas and feed the hounds.

------------------
We having fun yet//Tobey

Geeze Tobey, hunt all winter and fish all summer! Do you ever really work????
biggrin.gif
How many coyotes are in the picture? I tried to count them but toooooo many in a wad.

I worked for 25yrs. Owned a sheet metal shop with 40 employees and put in 60 to 70 hrs. per week.I think I work harder now LOL There was 18 coyotes there the last time I counted.

------------------
We having fun yet//Tobey

Toby we're having fun now!!!!! Looks like a grewat way to make a living in the sheet metal business /coyote hunting/cat hunting etc!!!! I like the last two the best tho if I caould make a living at it!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
bcat

------------------
If you aint the lead dog the scenery never changes
bcatrunningcat.gif
Logoboy.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads